As Seen On TV. Get Paid To Mess Around On Twitter.

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Is It Possible To Make Money Online Without Creating Your Owwn Product?

I don't know if any of you guys noticed that most of the gurus selling the set it and forget it make money systems always show us all those screen shots of their earnings and how much money they made on this account or that. One, all those screen shots might have been tampered with, two, even if they are not, what those gurus don't tell us is that the money screen shots they are showing us is the money they are making by selling us what they call their secret money making formula and not the money made from the formula they are talking about.

What I am trying to say here is that most people trying to make money online are eager to learn that secret formula that every one talks about. What I have noticed is that the only people making descent money online are the ones that create their own product whether good or not. The secret to making money online is to create your own product and market it in a convincing way to the average person that this is really the magic secret formula that will generate money on auto-pilot.

I am sure most of you have purchased those so-called money making systems at one point or another. For those of you that never did, I just want to say, expect to pay way more than what the product is advertised for. The reason I am saying that is because almost everyone selling their product has what they call OTTO. That means they have more stuff to sell you once you pay the advertised price. When you try to download your product you are usually taken to a page that asks you to purchase something else, usually related to what you've just purchased, but that promises to make you even more money if you bought the additional item.

One last thing I want to mention is that all those gurus show as I mentioned earlier how much money they earned but I haven't seen one single person saying how much they spent to make that much money. I mean if I spend 950 dollar to make 1000 dollar, how does that mean that I made a thousand?

No comments:

Post a Comment